Saturday, March 6, 2010

Newman Farms Tomatoes

Well, it's been a while. Let me catch you up to speed.

First things first, I am in love. Yep, for the first time in my life, I'm in love. And not just with my dog this time. The guy that gives me the butterflies in my stomach now gives me those same butterflies each and everyday. He picked up and moved to the big city and we get to hang out all the time. Talk about lucky me! He's great.

Next, I have the sweetest little house in the sweetest neighborhood. In fact, last week I prepped my garden for its transformation into Veggie Town USA. My house is becoming Newman Farms. Where's that logo, Donny?

A lifelong dream is coming true - I will finally get to see the band that has defined my musical development - Pearl Jam. Think it's lame? That's unfortunate. I've been a fan since I was 14 and it's finally happening. Did I mention that I'll get to check out Band of Horses right before PJ? Oh, and I will have the most wonderful group of pals to accompany me.

Whew! That's not even the half of it, but at least it's a little something. I'm the lamest blogger alive. Sorry to disappoint both of you, my faithful readers.

Off to Target now. I haven't been there in over a week and I'm almost positive that there's some knick-knacky crap that I can't live without just waiting for me. Ta-ta!

2 comments:

donny* said...

oh. my. fucking. word. you can imagine my amazement when i launched my rss reader and saw there was an update(s) to the blog! it is alive!! although i think you should have waited twenty more days and made it an even year-long hiatus. but that's just me. i'm a different breed of cat.

so, tell me about this love. someone i know? who is this young bruiser? ;) ... now, of course, i'm expecting weekly updates. and, one last thing: maaaaaaiiiiiiiiddddddeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn!!!!

Jessica said...

Ah, yes I should have waited a year, but I got a little bit of inspiration and figured I would strike while the iron was hot. And as for the young bruiser, I think you might know him. He's a super cool dude who loves Rush and I love him in spite of that. You guys have a lot in common that way. :-)

Yes, Maiden! I absolutely can not wait! Start the countdown to PJ and Maiden, baby. It's going to be one hell of a summer!