Thursday, March 11, 2010

Outside the Loop

See, my sister has been married almost one year. And she hired a fantastic videographer to document her day. He produced a quick two-minute trailer for her while he finished editing her complete video. I've seen that trailer a million times, but have yet to see the final product, right? Well, I just learned that there was a four-minute highlight reel that he did for her. I'd never seen it! If you want to see it, check it out here. After watching the highlights, I almost feel no need to watch the entire video. I guess that's the risk you take when your video tells such a compelling story.

I'm perpetually outside of the loop. Which is odd, because I live inside the loop. (Houston humor)

Anyway, hope you enjoy. It was a memorable day and Tim captured it in the most special way imaginable.

No comments: