Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Like Someone Has Cut My Legs Off!

I can't log into Facebook. I feel like I've lost use of my legs. Or even my legs and arms. I realize how ridiculous it is to be so hooked on a Web site that I'm comparing it to quadriplegia, but that's how lost I feel. Sad. So sad.

This has been an odd, odd week. I've been in strangest of moods and nothing seems to suit me. I hate to complain, but we all have those days where we're just down in the dumps. However, mine seems to be lasting a few days. It will get better. Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around. And that's a fact!

I think I'll take this opportunity to hit the sack a little earlier than originally planned. I still can't get on Facebook. The good news is, iPhone is allowing me to lurk on Facebook all I want. Thank you, Apple.

No comments: